Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jazz Fest 2009: Pop Motsisi



As one of Jazz Fest's most loyal followers, I'm always inviting my friends to visit New Orleans. My favorite line to use during the invitation is,"Don't come during Mardi Gras, Please visit during Jazz Fest". I've invited friends from throughout the US and they have come and enjoyed the festival. This year, I invited my friend from Johannesburg, South Africa. His name is Pop Motsisi. He only had one day to visit as he had other business in the states to attend. This was his sample visit and his plans are to return next year for the duration of the festival. He is a strong fan of Jazz and he was very satisfied with his visit on Thursday, April 30. Everyone I've invited to this festival have all concluded that this is the best of it's kind on the planet. This is a wonderful affair and this could be the solution to the answer for all individuals that are interested in peace as a goal for mankind.

No comments: